Doorman Eclipse Plugin
Doorman Eclipse Plugin is a local HTTP/HTTPS proxy server tool for manual web application testing.
It can be used as a HTTP DEBUGGER.
For web developers and web pen-testers.
This tool is developed as a plugin for Eclipse.
- Published as open source code
- Witten in Java
- Native GUI Interface
- Cross Platform ( Windows/Mac/Linux )
- HTTPS is supported. Other SSL library ( like OpenSSL ) is not needed.
- You can intercept and modify HTTP requests and responses using breaks.
- You can hide certain traffics( like images ) using filters.
- Support for multibyte languages like Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc. You can choose fonts and encodings.
- With "DoormanHook" plugin, you can inject your Clojure code so that extend the proxy functionality.
Install from Eclipse
Update Site is available at http://www.jumperz.net/update/.
- Eclipse installed
- Java Runtime Environment( JRE ) 1.4 or Higher for Doorman Eclipse Plugin
- Java Runtime Environment( JRE ) 1.5 or Higher for Doorman Hook Extension
- Java Runtime Environment( JRE ) 1.6 or Higher for Doorman JSHook Extension
First, you need to open the "Doorman Perspective" with:
- "Doorman -> Activate Doorman" from menu, or
- "Window -> Open Perspective -> Other", then select Doorman.
Next, start the proxy server with:
- "Doorman -> Start Proxy"
Default proxy location is "127.0.0.1:8080".
Click to enlarge image.